Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sharing is Caring

Well let's give this a shot shall we? Keep in mind this is my first blog so I'll do my best to keep it interesting and update regularly. I always find it annoying when you check back and nobody's posted anything in a while...makes me sad. I like to live vicariously through others so I'll try to help you live through me as much as I can. This should be my way of letting you into the weird and wonderful brain that is me, and help you see through my eyes. Because lets be honest here...we all know I'm insane.

I'll do my best to post an excerpt or random scene from my stories at least once a week. If I don't, feel free to spank me.

I'm almost done with my BA in Psych and crim, people keep telling me I should figure out what I want to do next year but I really have no idea. I didn't particularly enjoy much of my course so I have no idea where my future lies. I really envy people who know exactly what they want. Who know where they're heading and how to get there. Whilst I haven't got a clue as to where I'm heading. It makes me cranky when people try to tell me I should know what to do next year.

I'm a big fan of procrastibaking, when you cook as a way of avoiding study. Maybe if I come across any good recipes I'll share them here. I'll probably share a lot here...I don't really have a filter and everything comes out one way or another...So prepare yourself to learn a LOT about me :/ Hope you don't mind.

Feel free to comment on anything, In fact I encourage it. You can even critique my stories if you like but be nice...writing is like baring your soul, and harsh critiques are like tiny little papercuts on your heart, bleeding ink across a page. So try and be fair okay??

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear... Hangs head in shame.... looks back at own blog, so yeah i mean to post i do but it just well you know... Anyway, awesome start hun, your personality just leaps off the page, can't wait to read more about your hunky guys and fiesty Mc's

    ReplyDelete