Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Six Cartoon Characters I'd Totally Make Out With...

I saw this on a few other sites so I decided to do my version. So here it is:

1. Howl from Howl's moving Castle.
He just so beautiful and i love how easily he sinks into that pit of despair.  "I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful". Besides he has a sexy voice. It's definitely the voice though, otherwise he'd be too girly looking, but the deep sexiness of Christian bale's voice heads straight to the naughty places in my mind.

2. Danny Phantom, from Danny Phantom
I used to have a major crush on this guy and i have no idea why. I like his badassness when he's in his alternate form with the weird silver hair, plus his green eyes are awesome. but he's totally adorable in his normal form, dark hair, blue eyes, totally weird but great friends. He was cute.
 

3. Prince Eric from the Little mermaid
Dreamy blue eyes, dark wavy hair, tanned skin and chiseled features. Not to mention the muscles of a man who works for a living despite the fact that, being a prince, he doesnt have to. Besides who doesn't love a man who adores his giant fluffy dog and besides, the man can dance!

4. Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible
There was something about his dorky fun loving nature and sheer sidekickness that made him so appealing. Even though was constantly seen as the sidekick he actually had some skills of his own, some weird monkey fists thing. He was funny and upbeat despite the fact he couldn't get other girls to give him the time of day. besides he was voiced by a guy who was one of my fav characters (Eric) in Boy Meets World and I've always liked his voice.


5. Tarzan. Because, seriously, who wouldn't go there?! Mm chiseled features, floppy hair, ripped abs. The ability to swing from vines and talk to animals. I'd so go there!

6. Since I couldn't really pick i have a few characters from Xmen Evolution
Gambit...the badass Cajun with a cool power and a sexy accent
Angel, because he's a hot dude with wings

Avalanche, because he's absolutely adorable when pining over Shadowcat yet still has the swagger of a guy who thinks he's the man. besides he's actually a pretty nice guy despite the fact he's a member of the brotherhood.

Cyclops, just coz he's the 'cool' guy of the gang and who honestly doesn't want to make out with the cool guy at least once in their lives.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on Prince Eric. I've always kind of had a thing for Mr. Fantastic too. The stretchiness just gets me :)

    ReplyDelete