Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So I saw this and figured I'd do it...

1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?
Telekinesis. Because I'm super lazy so moving stuff with my mind would be pretty awesome, i wouldn't have to get up to change the DVD, sweeeeet.

2. Who is your style icon?
I don't have one.

3. What is your favorite quote?
What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often or not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul - Sherrilyn Kenyon

4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
You are a Goddess.

5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?I'm developing a travlling playlist but atm mine would be songs like leann rimes, shakira, eminem, and kesha. really random songs that i love singing too.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Night owl. I love staying up late but at home, going out super late makes me feel guilty, like i should be in bed. I love sleeping and waking up late.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?Dogs. They're so friendly and cute and don't scratch when you pick them up.

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Ink Poisoning is because I am a writer. Its the way books and writing influences me so much that ink flows through my veins, and I thought it sounded cool. The quote is one that seemed appropriate. You know much more quickly whether you have common interests if you read similar books.


9. What is one thing you like but am embarrassed to admit to?
Okay so this one I added myself. I like Dawsons Creek. I know it's terrible 90's but I've just started the second season and I love it. So cute and sweet and deals with issues that everynow and again actually affect my life. The current episode is along the lines of "we kissed, now what?" The awkward first date/second kiss scenario. And it's really quite funny. So shoot me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment