Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Na's....Nano and Nablo

Out with the old and in with the new....

So This will be my final post for NaBloWriMo. Yay! I have successfully blogged everyday ^_^ admittedly most were crappy filler blogs because i actually am not that interesting and really have nothing to talk about, but still, go me!! So this is me, over and out.

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! Eeek! I'm feeling very unprepared, my idea was thought of months ago and hasn't been considered since, i haven't written anything in over a month and frankly I think i might be over my head. But regardless I'm going to do it. Even if it's crap, which it probably will be, I will have that winner badge! I will!!!  So since I'm gunna be focusing most of my energy on winning Nano and not failing my exams I won't be blogging much. Though I will blog at least once a week so check back :D

Case you didn't notice the pumpkin for NaBlo has officailly been replaced with the sticker for Nano. My background on my laptop has changed to this and I'm officially 'prepared' :P

No comments:

Post a Comment