Sunday, October 17, 2010

Inspiration

Some people inspire me more than others.

1. My friends...this is a given, but my friends give me the confidence to write, provoke new thoughts and ideas and encourage me to be myself. This comes through in my writing

2. Authors like Sherrilyn Kenyon and Larissa Ione, they inspire me to try to improve my writing. To be more like them but in my own way...

3. Supernatural. Shows like this inspire branching fan fics. Besides who doesnt love Dean and Cas?

4. My dreams. Weird i know, but my dreams are so random and vivid and i'd like to incorporate them more into my work. A small aspect of cabin fever came from a dream...

5.  Weirdly enough, not my family. In fact they tend to unwittingly crush any inspired thoughts, they dont care about my writing, and i could never show it them because of what i write.

so who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment