Today's post is going to be more along the lines of a list. There are some things that I would love to be able to do. They might be generally useless but I would still love to have the knowhow. Whether to incorporate it into a novel or simply turn it into a party trick these would be so fun or interesting to know.
1. Pick a lock
2. Pick someone's pocket
3.Get into, and hot-wire, a car
4. Know sign language
5. Read someone's mind...mentalist style.
6. Make gravy. I can't help it, aside from IKEA gravy I simply suck at it!!!
7. Fly a plane
8. Hack into anyone's computer
9. Write a novel in under a month or two.
10. Interrogate as effectively as Brenda from The Closer...she's so good at it (yes I know it's a TV show)
So I'm starting to sense a theme here....Being a cat burglar would be pretty awesome though...Hmm maybe I shouldn't be trusted. :/