So I keep seeing this list around so I figured I'd give it a shot.
* Secret Millionaire - I hate it, but my mum loves it, call me a cynic but I hate all reality tv shows: Biggest Loser, American Idol, X factor, Survivor, Wife swap. Hate em all.
* Medical Dramas - aside from Hawthorne, shows like Grey's anatomy and private practice. Hate them!
*Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart. I hate you both. Kristen you are quite possibly the dullest trailer trash wannabe ever. And Rob, get a life and go shower. Also I DONT care if you're dating! Twilight related crap. Stephanie Meyer had a good plot, yes, but she is a shit writer. All this 'melodrama' over something so full of shit is ridiculous. Get over it tweenies.
* Twitter. It confuses me. And why is the NEWS on TWITTER?! seriously, is it necessary?
* E-books. You've seen my rant so i wont elaborate.
* Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas.
* Leggings as pants. Floral designs on clothes. Tshirts worn as dresses. People wearing heels to the shops or uni.
* South Park. Whiny voices, stupid plots. I'd rather have the worlds worst hangover than watch that.
* Random hookups at parties/excessive drinking. makes you look trashy. Plus you throw up everywhere. Get some class ppl, you CAN have fun without being so smashed that you can't walk straight.
Agree or disagree with my list? Anything you want to add?