Thursday, April 14, 2011

List of Loves

I love...

People who give awesome hugs. I'm talking the full on bear hug. Tight grip, two armed, full emotion. A proper hug that says 'i've missed you' or 'i had a good time lets hang out again'. Most people might not realize that there is a language inherent in the way you hug, its a form of communication!!!

Making lists and ticking things off. I have a little notebook that all the books by the authors I read are recorded in. I highlight which books I have an which ones I've read. And To do lists. Ticking things off makes me feel like I've accomplished something with me day. Love it.

Doing something that feels vaguely naughty...Reading sex scenes in public. Wearing sexy or matching undies. Kissing at work. Eating an entire packet of junk food in one go. Dancing in the nude (When home alone).

Snuggling up in bed with a good movie, food, drinks and a book whilst it's raining with absolutely no need to get out of bed. Making cookies at midnight. Belting out the words to a favored song. Having part of a story come together with little effort and without writer's block.

Being told you're loved. Snuggling in the warm arms of someone who cares about you. Best feeling ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment