Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Cabin Fever

This was ridiculous. Cassie had to do something to break this weird tension between the two of them. Dancing around each other was simply too stressful for the both of them. Since he clearly wasn’t brave enough to make the first move Cassie would clearly have to do it. Cassie waited until Parker exited his predictable secret hideaway to jump him. Finally she’d have him right where she wanted him.
One hard shove to his shoulders pushed Parker back onto the sofa. Cassie immediately straddled his thighs pinning him to the couch with her body. Cassie knew Parker wouldn’t risk hurting her so frustrated and a teensy bit power mad she pinned his arms above his head.
“What the hell?”
“You, Buster, are going to listen to me.”
“Buster?”
“You’re being an ass.”
“Excuse me?”
“You heard me. You’re dodging me. Acting all weird. It was just one kiss. Either get over it or kiss me again.”
“Get over it?”
“Do you have to get it out your system or something? Will sleeping with me help? I’ll take one for the team if I have to because you need to get your head on right! You’re putting us both in danger this way!”
“Take one for the team?!” Parker was angry. Alternating between insulted and excruciatingly horny, provoked by the way her thighs rubbed his and her offer to give herself to him, was not a comfortable place to be. Gripping her thighs tightly he lifted her, turning until she was lying crushed against the couch and he was pressing on top of her, lying between her thighs.
“You want me Cassandra. Don’t pretend this would be a hardship for you. You want me.” Proving his point he rubbed his hard length against her core eliciting a breathy moan from the girl beneath him.
“I want you.”
“Tough.”
“What?”
“You heard me Cassie. I’m not denying the attraction between us but this won’t happen. You hear me. We are not going there.”
“What? Not good enough for you?”
“You know that’s not it.”
“Do I? You kiss me then run off like you’re repulsed. You avoid me like the plague. And now you’re refusing to sleep with me? You’re clearly not gay so what is it?”
“Look Cassie, I like you. I really do, but this is a job. I don’t mix business with pleasure. It’s against the rules.” Her fire was seriously sexy, usually, when it was turned against him it kind of felt like she was scorching his chest. Intimidating as hell.
“Rules? Rules!” Incensed Cassie began punching his chest using the moves he taught her. Giving up she pushed him off the sofa and marched from the room.
Ugh! He was infuriating! Why he kept denying himself was beyond reason. A hedonistic see-want-get type of girl Cassie couldn’t see the virtues of self denial. They were trapped in this cabin together, two relatively attractive people with some serious chemistry, what did he think was going to happen? Before she returned home Cassie would seduce the hell out of him. Simple as that. That boy would be hers before the week was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment